Tuesday, September 13, 2011

What is reality? Which is reality?



There is no specific definition and rule of reality. Any views and objects can be reality. Several different realities are out there, and people can have more than one reality. People’s views, interests, thoughts, backgrounds, experiences, and dreams are tools to decide the realities. Everyone has different reality and hard to have the same reality for 100 percent because they have different views, interests, thoughts, experiences, backgrounds, and dreams. Sometimes, people can be finding their reality from their dreams or sources like books and movies. Sometimes, they also find their realities from their daily life and living places. In addition, their realities can be changed over a time. For me, my realities are landscapes, supernatural things, and educations. Drawing is my favorite hobby and primary subject in my life. Additionally, I love to draw the different landscape and supernatural drawings particularly. Therefore, the landscape and supernatural things like time machine are my first concern and make me believe these are real and exist as I believe time machine. I also believe that education is real. Since I started to learn and study in young childhood, the education charge part of my mind and brain. This education control is my knowledge and behavior over the years, it probably makes me think it is real that entire world place under the education.
This fact might not true and real; it can be just a trick by the matrix that I learned last class on Tuesday as people do not believe cave art. The cave art exists inside deep cave, and water surrounds the entry of the cave. Therefore, it is hard to find the cave art and seems no possibility of using the cave as canvas. It is also the trick by the matrix. The current population used to live easy and comfortable life by several techniques such as cell phone and car over the years. It locks their views and thoughts about rocky and rough places. They began to wonder what dangerous happen might occur in that place before they visit there unlike our ancestors who lived difficult life by lack of techniques. To our ancestors, deep cave inside sea or river and rocky place is just normal or little hard place to go. Furthermore, there are many art materials such as canvas, papers, and plasters. Many people think that artworks in these materials are only art; they cannot think usage of nature as art materials as above. The idea of reality is very interesting lecturing subject I ever had in my life. I am happy to have an opportunity to receive this lecture and cannot wait to get similar lecture.

No comments:

Post a Comment