Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Lecture note about classmates’ presentations

            Last class, I heard and saw different styles of each artist on different topics by classmates and Mr. Zucman. I cannot remember theses artists’ names but their artworks are very professional and very creative I ever have seen in my life. I saw many artists’ artworks through their biography, gallery books, and the internet but all they were just copying the natural image of people’s life or natural background or add or change this natural image to create new artworks. Some of the artists I saw on last Tuesday was incredible created- animations such as the scene that the fishes are hang on the top of the wall by the strings or the scene that the ground of the rooms covered by the eggs. These scenes were very impress me and broke my views and thinks toward the titles of the art. It also taught me the real meaning of the creation of the art, can be anything. Its object can be just the desk we sit on every Tuesday night or desert on the Arizona or on Egypt; they become the part of the creation when using them in incredible ways like put the desk inside the pencil case instead of put the pencils and erasers. These are what I learned through these artworks.

No comments:

Post a Comment